Well there were like, say, 10 highlights of the day. To keep this post relatively short, I’m going to redirect you all to my tumblr at http://kuroimisa.tumblr.com (which serves as my photography/ illustration doodle portfolio well okay it’s not a portfolio, it’s more like a gallery/ collection of my random stuff of everything and anything) – check out the 13.03.2010 posts. I’ll post an image where I think it’s appropriate, by the way.
Anyway, in rapidfire bullet point form:
- C and I own the same military jacket. We bought them from different sides of Sydney, but it was the exact same one, and we bought it on the exact same day. THAT’S PRETTY AMAZING I MUST SAY D:
- Ramille finally discovered the awesomeness of Takeru.
- Darling Harbour Aquarium wharf is the Darling Harbour wharf and that you can ask questions by pushing a button on a Help Point box.
- Instax settings are really stupid >_< If you’re outdoors and it’s like, cloudy, don’t put it on cloudy, put it on sunny, or else you get overexposure. If you’re indoors and there’s light, don’t use sunny to get stronger colours – it gets underexposed! Dx
- I got stuck in a public toilet stall at Balmain East wharf for about 5 minutes because I couldn’t undo the rusty hatch as it got stuck. I escaped by managing to crawl under the door. That sounds pretty damn hardcore – all my self esteem issues about potentially being too fat are waived – I CAN ESCAPE FROM UNDER THE DOOR. I AM MAD AS! Thanks so much to C to coming to my rescue… I would have been screwed and typing this entry from a public toilet stall into late at night ;__; Nah just kidding – I would have climbed over instead.
This place is evilllllllll!
- The top of Cockatoo Island is actually really really cool. Will go up there again. It’s worth the extra walk.
- Sometimes you can’t help what you do if it’s in your nature.
- Poporo oyako is nice. You should always watch out for miso soup bowls – they spill, so don’t try to do something quick if one of them is lying close by. And Pineapple calpis soda sucks >_>
- Market City parking increased their parking rate by FIVE ENTIRE DOLLARS. Wilson Parking, you’re taking it a bit too far 😦
- I owe Ramille money XD
So that’s today’s epic adventure summed up in 10 bullet points (better count those to be sure it’s really 10 – oh phew, it is). I’m safe from crawling under the toilet stall lol. I did skin my knee a little bit (like the top layer and you know skin is thin, so psssh nothing really), otherwise apart from a slight muscle cramp from being flexible, I am well and fine 🙂
Join me on my serious adventures, next time!